Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This and That~

THANK YOU TOM, for being such a wonferul husband and taking care of us, even when your not home, thinking of us and making us feel your love when you are SO FAR away!
You sacerfice so much for us all, not just your family but so many other Americans as well! You give so much up for us... I know that I could never do what you do, or repay you for what you have done for this country, even though you are just, but one person YOU make a team of others to do the job~ I love you and I am so proud to be your wife, and have you as my Best Friend!

It has been a long time since my husband has gotten to tell me "Goodnight"! Normally he is being told Goodnight from me as the time difference is SEVEN hours. Well, it is 12:08 am and He called me a few minutes ago. He was off to breakfast, and then to work! I love that his voice will be the last one I hear before I crawl into bed tonight, or morning LOL! I miss him so much right now. I can hardly believe that sometimes I CAN and DO survive without him being here. It is SO hard at times. I know that God is using him and every single soldier there. Just refer to my previous thoughts on this, here is a link! God's hands and Feet I hope that many of you will reflect back on this and really think about what it says and know that Yes while I KNOW many don't agree with the war and soldiers being away from home, missing their loved ones; That They THE SOLDIERS chose this lifestyle and myself as a wife knew it was a possibilities that I would see my husband leave for war. I knew this just as him as a soldier. That DOESN'T make it easier. I know that you Tom, will eventually read this.... I miss you Babe, be safe and know we all love you ~
Tom acting just a BIT Silly... Got to do something over there!


Anyway for a subject change! Things have remained busy as usual, which is good at times. The house is done and everything is PERFECTLY organized. FOR NOW!
I don't know why when everything is all put away in a new home (Or in our case a 1930's home) that things look so good and perfect and has a special place UNTIL we all get lazy and just put it where ever. Anyone else do that? I keep finding myself in a hurry and starting to just shove something in the drawer or in a cabinet and find myself scolded by my inner voice... Now, is this where that goes? At least I don't say it out loud or answer myself.. I just put it where it goes! Which So far has not been in the dining room piling up the table! I think it looks too nice when it isn't cluttered!
Told ya it wasn't cluttered! Very simple light over dining room table... Love it~~

The boys had a nice Easter despite their Daddy being gone. We went to some friends house and had a pitch in, had a Easter egg hunt indoors, since it was snowing on Easter! Yes, EASTER! It is Indiana afterall~

Christian is talking ALOT more and going to the potty all by himself. He isn't totally trained but ALMOST! YEAH RAH!!! Some days I cant believe how much the boys are changing, and wonder where they would be if we had taken them into our hearts and our home!


The boy's headed back to school, Spring break was over for them. I am the one that has spring fever now! I can NOT wait to finish "decorating the yard" . First things first though... It has to be CLEANED up!

I love the way the kitchen came out considering the age and what it looked like to start with, remember the before? Just in case you have forgotten... It was DREADFUL! It was enough to make a crazy person sane! Even my MIL thought is was awful... and to say the least she likes alot of things.... I love ya Momma~ BTW. That is my new name for her. It took me 16 years to call her that!


Before>>>


Same wall, AFTER~


Kitchen table, remaining UNCLUTTERED! For now

Favorite wall, Kitchen of coarse! AND....of coarse the Living Room~

3 comments:

  1. Looks ~GREAT~ just as I knew it would, you have great taste in decorating.

    Watching the boys last night, I could see just HOW much they have grown over the years and how far Trenton has came.

    So last but not least.....T~O~M and A~L~L the other MEN & WOMEN out there fighting for us......
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW AND ALL THE DAYS AHEAD....MAY HE KEEP EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU SAFE AND RETURN YOU TO YOUR LOVING FAMILYS BACK HOME.

    Love, Lizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m dropping by my favorite blogs to explain that I’ve made some progress on the video project from my Thailand trip. My current post explains why I haven’t been seen much in the cyberhood the past few weeks. If you’re looking for some alternative entertainment, I’ve posted some clips and the Youtube link to more of them. Thank you for expressing interest back in January before this project was understandably put on hold as we attended to family matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was hard work, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete