Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well today is proving to be a much better day, the boys woke up cheery. I snuggled them each up and loved and kissed on them. They both ate breakfast and are snuggled up the couch watching GO Diego.

Ok guys I am stressing here, and I dont know why. This should be something I want to jump and do but I just dont have it in me. I have gotten lazy I guess. HELP! Tommorow is my birthday and the 8th is our 15 year anniversary... Anyway Hubs has army stuff to tend to and we decided to get a sitter for the boys and go to dinner friday night. I just dont feel like it I can't pinpoint why. We havent been out alone in 2 years, we ALWAYS take the boys everywhere we go. To be quite honest, I do the grocery shopping with them in tow. I keep thinking maybe we should just stay home, just stay home and watch our normal shows you know the typical... Normal Boring Routine~ Nothing special. My friend thinks maybe my spirit is telling me no for a reason. HELP!!!! This is something I should be looking forward to!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe a compromise could be... have a small party with the kids, then off to a friends house for them to spend the night and you and your husband could spend some alone time together???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get it all worked out and have a good anniversary! you need that time with your husband. I understand putting it off and worrying about babysitters, too. Can't really say my husband and I have been out much the last 2 yrs either :)

    ReplyDelete