Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Burnt toast

Fried is more the word! Every year I tan in the tanning bed. Never with out fail, I will get a little Pink at first ( maybe first visit or two.) My friends know I tan pretty well. So without anymore bragging or picking on my hubby ( who is one fair-skinned, pale sucker) I am tucking my chin and saying I am Fried~ I WONT be bragging that I am darker then him. He told me last night, "You are getting older your body is changing, it can't handle things like the sun like it did when you were young"! Did I mention I am BURNT? My eyes are swollen and red, even my eyebrows and earlobes are burnt... The crease in my neck hurts too.

Oh to make things worse... Another pregnancy dream.
I dreamed I gave birth to a Fried, charred, brown, burnt up chicken. OH MY!
Running for the ALOE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey... didn't you say you had a good freind who worked in a Tanning Salon??? I bet she has told you...DON'T go the full time to start off...OH WAIT...that was me who told you that...LOL...do you ever listen to me...LOL...
    Love, Lizza

    ReplyDelete