Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Rabbit Didn't Die



I am not too sure if I am really happy about this or not... I have been having dreams every single night.... This makes night 11~ that I am pregnant. WHY is this?

I talked about it to a friend or 2 thinking that would nip the dreams. Sometimes talking about a recurring dream makes them stop! It hasnt~!

I even bought and took a home test, Nothing! Nada... Thought that seeing it would stop the dreams.... it didnt! Had it again!!!! What is going on?

Hubby seems to think we are going to get called again, like we did with our nephews that we adopted... I dont know.. Maybe it is just hormones!

I must say though upon the negative results, I was initally relieved, but then I was saddened! I would have liked to be pregnant again!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christal,

    I completely understand what you are feeling. I LOVED being pregnant, I would do it over IF and ONLY IF it was the exact same pregnacy and baby, which of course is impossible. I can't imagine loving another baby at the moment. I know it can be done, but honestly I only want him and I only want to concentrate on him. So I understand the feelings you are going through, its scary because I thought it was only me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel kind of sad for you! Although I hate being pregnant because of the sickness, I am SO happy otherwise. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete