Friday, August 11, 2006

Shhhhhhhh Do you hear that?

Basking right now in the thoughts that my house is quiet, SO quiet I can hear the windchimes from outside. The kids are sleeping in and the phone isn't ringing. Can you believe it? This is a mothers dream!

I have had the worst week, between the mowing, and everything breaking this week and causing chaos. Were broke so we have to stay at home, and I feel like pouting because I haven't even bought things for school, not that the money is there! Somehow it will work out... It has too.

My best friend is not talking to me right now, I accidentally hurt her feelings and I apologized to her. I guess she needs a break so that is what were on.

My husband is back home, which I am happy about. I missed him so much and he leaves again in September so I am NOT happy about that. I hate the military at times. ( or the being apart I should say!)

I did though get the kitchen cleaned and will most likely wash some towels today which will be appreciated by everyone. Hopefully your all having a better week then me! I cant even get into the blog today! Have a happy friday all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Annette, and yes I have told her, she is just sad right now I guess. I really miss her though! Thanks for the prayers! Christal!

    ReplyDelete