Thursday, August 24, 2006

Whirling and Twirling!

WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

What a crazy couple of weeks this has been.... Getting ready for back to school, for 3!!!

Hubby and 13 year old started back to school this week and I can't wait until the 4 year old goes back. HA! HA! He doesn't start back until the 6th of Ughhh Septemember. We got the mower fixed finally and now the grass is so dry it would burn up if we mowed it. Imagine that!!!! Funny how things work out that way. Our van has been a mess with the brake system and finally I THINK and PRAY it is fixed as well. The 2 year old flushed my wedding rings down the toilet and said bye bye to them... ( we have been working on potty training) Well for about 3 days afterwards he would NOT go near the bathroom hardly, even for a bath.... I think I scared him when I yelled and dove for the toilet to TRY and retrieve them, or yelled at him and said that the did something bad.

Sending Josh off to school was hard, he is in middle school and it is still hard for me to say goodbye. He is my baby and he is growing up WAY TOO FAST!

Trenton (4) keeps thinking he is still asleep upstairs and wont get up! It is still funny. I keep telling him he is at school but he insist that he is sleeping. I even said go look! He says he goes to school when he does, and that Josh is really up there. I thought about waking Trent up and saying watch Josh is getting on the bus... But Heck NO! Not at 6:25 am.... He would NEVER go back to sleep!

My best friend and I are still not talking, she isn't ready and still needs time. I just pray she knows I care and miss her. This is just such a busy time for us all.

Anyway I hope you all haven't missed me too much and yell at me, I will try to blog more often. If I dont then yell at me some more! HA HA

1 comment:

  1. Did you get your rings back?? Oh my gosh! My son flushed a puppy down the toliet during potty training... had to get rid of the puppy! hee hee hee.. Sounds like you had a full week! I will pray for you and your best friend! HUGS!! I know it is hard on you!

    Your friend in Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete