Saturday, August 05, 2006

YOUR IT!!!

5 things I have in my freezer....

1. Chicken breast
2. Cherry Cordial Ice cream
3. UGHHHHHH I deers head with antlers.... someday hubby will mount it!
4. A boo boo bear too! I think all moms have them LOL
5.frozen waffles

5 things I have in my closet...

1. outdated shirts I never wear, and hope they will come back in style.
2. Many Many purses... I am a purse gooruu as hubby says!
3. A fan... why I dont know, it just fits in there.
4. christmas paper, used only for wrapping gifts from Santa.
5. Bath and Body works stash, I hide them babies! LOL

5 things in my purse...

1. a toy motercycle
2 .a pacifier
3. free coupons to play putt-putt
4. A epipen... Allergic to bees
5. Maylox

5 things I have in my car ( van)

1. A stroller
2. Jacket.,.. even though it is summer I seen it there the other day
3. sons portable DVD
4. Headphones for the DVD player that is mounted in roof of van.
I know there are 2 but I have a 13 year old that had the portable before we bought the van.. He watches what he wants while the babies watch the cartoons!
5. Empty pop can

5 things I have in my wallet!

1. A lil money... not much
2. Debit card
3. Military ID
4. Drivers license
5. Pictures of boys!

I know my life is BORING and I havent updates in awhile... I will make a full weeks report up later! When I get done mowing AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH NO.. you have to mow AGAIN?? It is HOT!!!!!!!!! Are you guys on a burn ban ?? We are! The entire state!
    When does your husband get home?? Glad to see your "blogging" again!!

    Your friend in "Hot" Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete