Friday, August 11, 2006

Tagged!!! From Shawnna~~~


TAGGED
If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? In the woods somewhere !
What's your favorite article of clothing? a pair of denim shorts and a t short
Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes
What's the last CD that you bought? Carrie Underwoods
Where's your favorite place to be? With friends and family
At HOME Where's your least favorite place to be? At the stove Cooking!
Strong in mind or strong in body? Probally body since I feel like w whiny baby right now!
What time do you wake in the morning? When? It varies! 5, 6 or even sometimes if I am lucky 8am
What's your favorite kitchen appliance? SELF CLEANING oven -- it is the only thing that kinda cleans up after itself in my house so what is not to LOVE !!!! I agree with you Shawnna
What makes you really angry? People who lie, or cut me off when I am driving!

IF you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano.
Favorite color?Purple!
Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? i would normally say SUV but with gas as high as it is now i am going with a tiny sports car, agreeing with Shawnaa on this as well!
Do you believe in afterlife? HEAVEN -- YES
Favorite children's book? I will love you forever....
What is your favorite season? FALL!!
What's your least favorite household chore? bathrooms, (with 3 boys and a husband they get messy!)
If you could have one super power, what would it be? To be invisable~
If you have a tattoo, what is it? a small daisy in the center of my lower back!
Can you juggle? NO!!!!
The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My Aunt who passed away when I was 10... I really miss her!
What's your favorite day? Payday when there is money left over~
What's in the trunk of your car? Hmmmmmmmmmmm a stroller, and some fold up lawn chairs.
Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? have to say BURGERS - Have tried SUSHI and it is AWFUL!!!!!

NOW, if you're reading this, consider yourself TAGGED. Copy & paste the questions into your blog and tag your friends! :)

1 comment: