Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ALL Done!!!!

Okay, I am officially done with my part in mowing... I mowed it all but a section I usually leave for my 13 year old. He is now grumpy as it is his turn! Kids have it so easy these days. When I was younger, I didnt have the luxuries kids do today.... Heck we didnt even have cable. Mom and dad had no cell phones, although dad had a beeper! LOL!!!! I remember the cell phones and what they looked like when they first came out... Big ole BAG PHONES! Remember those? I know I for one have gotten spoiled with todays modern conviences. I think we all have though. This brings me to wishing the part was here for my lawn mower.... SO I can sit on my SPOILED butt and MOW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your mowing done! It is so hot out there. I DO remember the bag phone... my dad had one for work and we were NOT to touch it! Now, I dont think I could live without my cellphone! CRAZY! What did we do before cordless phones and cell phones? I remember our very first computer! That was amazing stuff... I was in high school! Now my 9 year old has one in his room, we have one in the living room, and my husband has a laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing your blogs! How have you been??

    ReplyDelete