Friday, July 21, 2006

Three-Thirty AM!

I dreamed that I was at a "function" or such with Tom and we were in like a movie theater or audiotorium type setting, it was SO dark and I rememeber this function thing was about my children and it being VERY important that we ALL paid attention. This man walks in and was being rude VERY obnoxious. He sat right in front of me, and I am short! After a few minutes of not being able to see or hear, I said Shhhhh! Oh, was that the wrong thing to do! He jumped up and started yelling, So I then jumped up! I remember saying something about We are parents and this is about our children, we can't hear and we need to pay attention. I can't remember everything that happened that lead to the next moment, Maybe it is because the moment was SO PROFOUND and REAL! He pulls out a LONG SHOT GUN, ( Where did that come from I thought?) He looks me straight in the eys and says Do you believe? I said What? Well I just SCREAMED I believe in God, I gulped and He pulled the trigger. I WOKE UP! Sweating and wondering why i had this dream! I know that I was raised in church, my dad preached every sunday, I have seen things I thought were of God. I though have for awhile I have questioned things about him though. Questioned if he was something people made up or talked about because everyone else did. Last night though I knew he was real, and I know he has been working on me, I feel the "pull" of Christ in my life, I KNOW he paid the ultimate price so that I can have everlasting life! Somedays it is so hard to be strong, we ALL come SOOO short of his glory but he loves us and ALWAYS forgives us. He is there all the time! Days come and go, and sometimes I feel as though Why is this all happening to me? God has a plan, and I feel as though he leads us all down certian paths and and has us meet certian people or in my case read someones blog that restores my faith once again! Anyway, think about it.... Do you really believe! I KNOW I DO!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a profound dream! You should look up on the net what all the different symbols "mean" in your dream. Like the shotgun, and if there were any colors you can remember.... That would be interesting to know.

    ReplyDelete