Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Kicking myself!

Okay Huge mistake yesterday!I could just kick myself! Took the boys to the pool.... That was a good thing, they were wonderful so we stayed til about 4:30, then getting home everyone was so SO tired we ate and then sat on couch! I was dozing holding the baby, and Trenton (4) was falling asleep... It was like prying eyes apart to wake them, it was only around 6pm. Too early for bed! I got them moving and they were ok. Finally I went on and let them go to bed around 7:30. They were asking to go Nite nite!!! Can you believe it? They even slept til about 9am this s'morning!!! Woooooooo!!! Bad thing is I didnt finish mowing! It is soppossed to be hotter today and now I have to MOW!!!!!!!! So wish me luck! Hope you all out there in Blog world are having a good morning! Might write more later! If I have enough energy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had fun at the pool!!! Try and stay cool while mowing... it is WAY toooooo HOT! I will be thinking cool thoughts for you too.... You could come live here... all our grass is burned up... all we have to do now is water our flowers and weed eat the sides of the house...hee hee hee..

    ReplyDelete