Thursday, February 15, 2007

Its Raining... Its Snowing!!




The weather has been absolutley beautiful... AND MESSY! We have had rain then snow then more rain then sleet then all snow... Rain then 8+ inches of snow then a lil more ice then a lil more snow!

The kids and I have been stuck indoors... Snow days at school and county emergencys have
kept us home... While it is nice to be at home and snuggled in I HAVE CABIN FEVER!!!
Today I am going to brave the weather and go into town and go to WALMART and buy groceries and laundry soap... That is one good thing about this week... Not being able to get out has made me do ALL the laundry and it is is folded and PUT AWAY!!!

I know this isnt a great post but I am too antsy to get out! I might post later today~ so check back!

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are beautiful. We don't get snow, so I am a bit jealous. (Silly, I know!) Giving you many ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete