Tuesday, February 27, 2007

To Joey and Amy!









Okay girls, I know you read this... So get ready to laugh or cry!

This is for the two of you...

Joe and I talk all the time... So do Amy and I.

I think anymore we talk about most of the same things. ( J, A and I) Just different context and one on one...

I had the funniest conversation last night with JOEY about passing gas... How many girlfriends do you know that you can do that with? I mean we laughed out loud... Toot here! Toot there! She is one of the most comfortable persons I know. I mean come on...I can relax with her and be myself! I couldn't talk about things with others that I do with her... NOT IN MILLION YEARS!!! I confide in her, laugh with her and eat Mexican food with her...Enjoy basket hunting with her. What more can I ask for.. Other then if we lived closer we could share a few fraps from Starbucks together. I couldn't ask for more....She is the best! No, I wont get mushy, she knows she is special... Even if she has squirrels in her tree~
Here's to you Joe....... The fridge! What a boring day back a few weeks ago.. cleaning out the fridge while being stuck at home with whiny kids that needed to get out! The fridge was EMPTY!! AND.....as you can see I really needed to go to the store so anyway I thought that what a better thing to do... being cooped up due to the weather I cleaned it! Then I took a picture after I went to the store.. Hey atleast while I did it I was inside nice and warm, but going crazy as one can see! Why else would I post this picture.. I am glad only friends and family read this! I must be CRAZY!

Miss Amy....

You have know idea what you mean to me...
I wouldnt have said it a few years back, we may not always see eye to eye, but we have one thing in common...BUB!
I know there is alot you miss that you wish you could share with us, as we miss the family time too!
Even though we can have dysfunctional families somehow there are a few that make it functional.
Do sister in laws talk about things we do? For the sake of embarrasment I wont go into the details! I know you have been through being away from a loved one, and though you are remarried you know what the seperation is from a hubby being away with the military. You know what is to feel the sleepless nights and sleeping alone, usually on the couch because the bed feels so big! I know that you are proud of Bub, and miss him, the boys and I.
You will be back before I know it and then the miles that are now between us will be a dream... Yeah....
A dream because I think that may be what keeps us sane... I know I had to ruin it ... I can't help it; I cant bring myself to be mushy!

Amy, I give you what you have missed... Pic's of the boys! Home!
J and A...
I love you guys! Sisters I have, but with them no relationship... The 2 of you make up for it. You guys are the best, I am glad that you are part of my life!
Thank you~ Hugs!





2 comments:

  1. Hey you!
    Sorry to hear about the hubby having to leave for Iraq! I will be praying for him and his safety! AND for an end to all this mess. It will be the happiest day when we hear our Prez say our troops are coming home to stay! Your fridge is CLEAN! I need to do mine! hee hee hee hee!
    HUGS FROM OKLAHOMA!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind I came across your blog. I enjoyed reading about the 100 things about you, I don't think I could pass ten, hehe. Isn't fun to have friends to just let loose with, I've laughed so hard that after they leave my stomach still hurts. My brother is going be leaving to Iraq as well.I'm not sure when but he is leaving, any advice to pass off to him? Thanks! Take care and keep warm.

    ReplyDelete