Monday, February 05, 2007

Victory!!!!!

The COLTS WON!!! I live in Indiana as you may already know.. Our team won the superbowl. My husband ALWAYS cheers for the opposing team that the Colts play but last night he was caught cheering a couple of times for the Colts. The Super Bowl really was SUPER!

I am feeling alot better from my cold last week. I am still not sleeping as well so I wish I could take a nap LOL! Hubby and I went out friday night and had a nice time. I can't believe how simple our "date" was. LOL!! We went to Fazolis, had spaghetti, salad and breadsticks... Then headed to the mall... It closed on us while we were inside looking at a Sleep number bed. Then we went to Walmart got a few groceries and came home !!! We laughed at how we are just like Ole Married folks! We had a great time without the boys and just being together... How was your all's weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you guys had a good time together and glad that you are feeling better!
    loves!

    ReplyDelete