Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Let It Snow!



We knew it was coming.... It just makes me excited to see it is actually here!
I love snow, we have had a lil here and a lil there. Today is the first "real" snow fall of the year. We had an accumulation of about 4 inches over a couple of days a few weeks ago, but it has been snowing since around 10am here. It is absolutley beautiful. We moved to the country 4 years ago and seeing the wooded hills in the winter is just breath taking when they are covered in snow.

I rushed to the store this morning to get a few groceries so that I would not have to travel when it was slick witht he children. There wasn't a speck of snow when I left but my van was covered when I got back outside from buying groceries. IT WAS SLICK TOO! I think I will bundle the boys up later and let them play after their nap... A lil snow never hurt anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment