Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gardening and Mani~pedis!






I haven't had much time to blog lately... You name it, I have been busy doing it. My van was in the shop for 6 days... Thank God for the extended warranty! The garden is taking a LOT of work, but the results will all be worth it! We have NEVER had a garden this big... The bugs want to eat the greens so hubby suggested some "bug dust... so far NO more hole or bugs! YEA!!!!
Here is what we planted...

Leaf Lettuce,

Green Onions (2 rows),

Green Beans (3 rows),

18 tomato plants (various kinds),

Sweet Peppers,

Red Bell Peppers,

Green Bell Peppers,

Hot Peppers,

Cantaloupe

Watermelon

Carrots

Radishes

Kohlrabi

Cucumbers (8 mounds)


I took it upon myself today to treat myself a bit!!

I had made a appointment to get my nails done, but when I arrived they had put someone in my spot, So the guy that usually does pedicures said....You sit here.. I carefully explained I was only there for a set of acrylic nails. He said SIT. I SAT, and got a free pedicure and 20% off my nails. All for being patient~ Then I came home and hoed the garden LOL! Hope you all enjoy your day, I am ready for a nap~

5 comments:

  1. Wow you planted a lot...

    And HOW nice... A free pedicure and 10 % off... Girl, keep hoping this happens again

    xoxo
    Emine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have one heckuva garden this summer/fall!! I hope you'll take pics when it's going strong, I'd love to see it so I can live vicariously through you. We live in town so we have no room for something like that although we love fresh veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks awesome. SO jealous!
    And...your toesies look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your toes and nails! I think that is one of the greatest things on earth to have done. Awesome garden also, I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love gardens, hope you have a fruitful season
    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete