Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Flowers And Trips To The Park

I have waited two long years for this baby to bloom.... everytime it starts to one of the kids pull on it thinking it is a weed so I have to wait again... This year it is thriving and bloomed!
Woo ~Hoo! My favorite color is purple so this is spectacular!
Dad at the park being a GIGANTIC kid!

We have been so busy with yard work, hubby working, trying to learn more out about him leaving to Iraq.... I just decided the other day that it was so nice and that we should take the boys to the park and let them play! The boys had such a great time. I think Daddy was the biggest kid out of them all~ I personally felt a little sad when we there, I remember hubby's last deployment and how lonely it was taking the kids out alone. I felt happy that he was there with us but sad that I know he will leave soon... After we left he park we took the boys for ice~cream! It was a really great evening!

This is Trenton's favorite slide~ Whewwww!!!

Mom!!! "Daddy said it was okay to go head first... catch me okay mom!"

I {heart} this picture, the boy's were looking at the duck's and I just kinda stepped back and took this picture... I just think I may need to start scrapbooking!

I am climbing really high.... this is so fun!

Do their noses look yellow? Weird!
Christian wasnt sure about the slide so he decieded to go back down... then up again!

This is the slide Trent was unsure of.. He was so scared at first, would NOT let go and when he did he ended up going down about 5 more times! Yeahhhhh!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Their lil noses do look yellow in that picture, tho. Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you over at Patterns of Ink. I love the pictures of your family and a great big thank you to your husband for serving our country. We are fortunate to have men like him willing to protect our country. THANKS!

    I also love that beautiful purple flower, I think it is a clemetis (sp?). I have a pinkish-purple one but it only stays pretty for the cooler part of spring and then it dies out until next spring. I guess it is too hot in NC for it to thrive in the summer.

    ReplyDelete