Saturday, May 19, 2007

What a weekend!





I had a great post about our weekend, and how the boys are doing great in T~Ball, and how Trenton hit a homerun today. The ball went so far, and he didnt even use the "T"! Dad would have been SO proud! I even had great pictures of our garden, even showing where Hubby hit the beans with the tiller last night. ( I lost the garden pictures... ) NOT HAPPY!! Garden looks so nice!

Went to a Tupperware party ( Kinda, more like popped in, interuppted, placed order left to kids game and came back!) LOL! Also I scrapped 2 pages .. First time ever! Anyway hope that you all enjoy what is here!

1 comment:

  1. WHEW! sounds like you had a busy weekend! I can't tupperware. I can only do disposables 'cause if it sits too long in the fridge I just toss the entire thing out! ACK!

    ReplyDelete