Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dizzy

I feel like the world is spinning. I want it to stop if only for a second. The spinning is SOO fast!
I am completely overwhelmed. I started this whole thing with finding something EVERYDAY that I am thankful for.... However!
Today, Life just has fizzed and to be blunt IT SUCKS!
Our computer has been acting dumb and caught some INCURABLE virus and we decided to take the plunge and brake down and get a new one. But..now I have to figure out Vista Shimishta. Hopefully I will be able to add photos when I add them to this new computer which I might learn to like.... I just found comfort like an old shoe in my old one. The keys seemed to fit my fingertips and everything! I will be okay. I just feel a bit dizzy. Thank God we could get a new one and not pay for it until after the holidays.

Matters only seemed to get a bit more fun (sarcastically speaking) when the phone rang and it was the big guys from the commander, Hubby now has to report MONDAY! I know that I can find comfort and thanks in the fact that he has been of the last week and a half HOWEVER I feel like being a CRAB! So I will say this....I AM thankful that he has been home on vacation spending time with us all!

4 comments:

  1. I AM THANKFUL FOR~~~
    LIFE
    HEALTH
    FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    AND ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN FIGHTING FOR US. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THEM ALL AND A SAFE RETURN HOME.
    Daily prayer: Please God, put your arms around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.



    This is one of the cutest and nicest emails around......

    Happy Friends week!!!!!!





    Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

    To handle yourself, use your head;

    To handle others, use your heart.



    Anger is only one letter short of danger.

    If someone betrays you once, it is his fault;

    If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.

    Great minds discuss ideas;
    Average minds discuss events;

    Small minds discuss people.



    He, who loses money, loses much;

    He, who loses a friend, loses much more;

    He, who loses faith, loses all.


    Beautiful young people are accidents of nature.

    Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.



    Friends, you and me......

    You brought another friend ..

    And then there were 3 .

    We started our group ..

    Our circle of friends.....

    There is no beginning or end ....



    Yesterday is history.

    Tomorrow is mystery.

    Today is a gift.





    It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a crumbs....hope you get feeling better!
    I am so thankful that we had a safe and truly amazing trip to Italy last week (just got home yesterday!)
    XP
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. On behalf of the millions of people who refuse to listen the media and those who need a national failure to advance their political ends... let me say that we are indebted to you and the service of your husband on our behalf.
    It is the best of us who defend freedom for the rest of us.
    I am more aware of that than ever, and this effort is not a failure. You husband and those around him are making a difference in the lives of millions of total strangers far away who want to live freely.

    ReplyDelete