Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankfulness after Thanksgiving

Please Lord let all my photo's upload... Blogger is being so mean again! Then again, everything has been going wrong since yesterday~ I am thankful it is a new day! So we can all start fresh.

Yesterday my computer crashed and hubby took it apart and read a book on how to possibly fix it. Well as you can see I am online... BUT! The computer is still not acting right~ Seems slow and like it is dying. I just would like to make it through Christmas and then I will worry about a new one. IF... it can make it~ So in any regard, I am thankful I can atleast post a bit.

The friday night after Thanksgiving, we have a tradition to go downtown to Indianapolis ( No matter how cold) and watch the lighting of the Christmas tree, and spend time with some really great friends. I am so thankful they are such good freinds and that God has put them in our lives!

Jordan was a blast too, carring her blanket everywhere to stay warm, she has a special place in my heart, and she caused a laugh too.... She was told by a man that she looked like a Native American toting her blanket. I am thankful for the face she made when he said that to us!
Just wish I had a picture of it~

I was also glad to walk through the mall with our friends and laugh at Tom... ( We wont embarass him on here, but we laughed!) The time Joey and I had walking through the stores and looking at the decor... Esp the SNOWMEN! Helping her pick her Christmas cards...
I am thankful for the time we shared,That Tom was home safe with us, and that the kids ALL got along and behaved!

Starbucks was there as well to keep us ALL warm! The gave out FREE Hot cocoa! We tried the Peppermint~
I am thankful they warmed us all up with good cheer, the FREE cocoa, and the man serving making me laugh! Oh and repeating his little dance so I could take a picture of it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm sorry about the puter, they can be such a pain sometimes and it is alwyas a good thing when kids get along isn't it.
    I am thankful for my son sleeping in this morning (always a good thing) and thankful for the op to buy a new car on sunday. And our friends we have and the time we spent sat. with them getting our xmas trees.

    ReplyDelete