Sunday, November 25, 2007

Still looking....

I am still looking for comments to pick a name from! You know everyone likes something free in the mail! Leave me a comment on what you are thankful for and keep checking and commenting I will pick a name on Wednesday~



This is what the holidays are ALL about. It isn't what you GET... It is WHAT Are you thankful for? It could ALL be taken away in a blink of an eye!



Think of the California fires, Hurricane Katrina, 911~ A loved one going off to war and never returning~ It could be anything~



Today, I am thankful that my hubby is STILL on vacation ( until DEC 10th) when he leaves for Iraq. I am thankful we didn't get into a fight when I rearranged the office and I broke the computer desk. He didn't get mad,and he bought some brackets and fixed it back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment