Friday, April 13, 2007

Remember~

Hello~ This is Lizza, I am guest blogging for my friend Christal today. I want to share these thoughts with you! The following is a link I would like for you to view! Thanks Lizza!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0
Young or Old, Black or White, Male or Female, Serving or Not… I think we ALL need to stop what ever we are doing for 5 minutes and watch this video, for the MEN & WOMEN stopped what they were doing in there EVERYDAY life to go FIGHT for US ALL, some to NEVER return to doing what they were, MOST will return…but will they be the same…I think WE ALL know the answer to that. So every morning when you wake, think of them and say a prayer that GOD will watch over them TODAY and EVERYDAY to keep them SAFE and ALIVE. At dinner think of them and that they to have something warm to eat. And at bedtime for there SAFE return home to tuck in THOSE they MISS & LOVE so much.
~~~GOD BLESS THEM ALL~~~
Love, Lizza

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me Lizza Jane~ That was tough to view though! I cried so hard that I now have a headache, after not sleeping well last night the kids will love me today! LOL! I love ya Lizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should say thinking of us ALL.. All the soldiers, and their loved ones! This tube said it all!Thanks Lizza~

    ReplyDelete